Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hodgkinson of Shantock Hall, Bovingdon

Help Desk
Bovingdon
In September I has a query from Saul about Shantock Hall, Bovingdon, the home of Benjamin Outram Hodgkinson at the time of the 1851 census, and in reply I provided maps and other information. I have now has a contact from Wilf, who has been researching the Hodgkinson family for about 50 years, which I have passed to Saul. I was very busy in September and I now find I had forgotten to post details of the update on this Newsletter - so here goes  [More Information

1 comment:

  1. I lived in Shantock hall during the 70s and 80s, knew very little of the history of the place.

    ReplyDelete

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.