Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Kimpton Hoo

Books

I have just discovered this useful book online. 
(If you spot an online book on Hertfordshire I have note noted help everyone by telling me about it.)

NOBLE & SPLENDID
Scandal, Honour and Duty:
the Families of Kimpton Hoo

By Peter Hale
For The Kimpton History Group
2008
Online Copy (pdf)
Help Desk

I have also had a query from Jana about  an Elizabeth Winslow, who was the dairy maid at The Hoo (Kimpton/St Pauls Walden)  in the 1881 census. I will post details if we can find any further Hertfordshire connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.