Monday, September 1, 2014

Plans for September ....

I'm putting my feet up during September
Just to let you all know that in a few days time we are welcoming an old friend from Australia, and they will be with us until early October. 

I feel the visit should be an opportunity for me to relax and my genealogy web site will take a back seat for the next 5 weeks. I will still be around to answer emails, including any "Ask Chris" requests, and I will post any news items on this Newsletter when I have time. I may occasionally tweet or retweet on @HertsGenealogy - but the only major items may be another chapter or two of The London Gunners going online - as I have already done most of the preparative work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.