Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Better Access to the Trade Directory pages

Directories
While, due to other demands on my time, upgrading this site has a low priority at present I have found time introduce a distinctive logo and a menu/home page to make it easier for visitors to find the pages which contain information on trade directories. Why not explore what is available - and tell me how it could be improved. In particular, let me know if you know of any directories or similar lists (both for the county or individual towns) which are available online which I have not mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.